Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Impossible Dream

Each morning I reflect on Bad yesterdays and look forward to better tomorrows that never seems to come. So, the only thing to do is to make the best out of the present. Happiness only seems to come in moments and I live for those moments. I would give my life to see the world change into the beautiful world that's inside my heart, but I'm losing ground. Nobody lives for what IS but for the possibilities of what could be. As we chase these possibilities we lose sight of what's real and what's simple. We forget about the basics in life, such Man, Woman, Child and family. Dreams control the mind of the masses. No matter how long it takes to find those dreams, we continue to chase. I've always found having a family a more tangible dream that could easily become a reality, but if it's so easy to become reality why can't I find it? Could it be because everyone's chasing the wrong dreams or is it Me who's chasing an impossible dream?

No comments: